Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sexy Christina: secret behind post-baby figure

Sexy Christina: secret behind post-baby figure

Christina Aguilera wants more children. The 'Dirrty' singer - who has a four-month-old son Max with husband Jordan Bratman - is "absolutely" planning to extend her family in the future because motherhood makes her feel "sexy".

Christina Aguilera partied at LAX Nightclub inside Luxor on May 31, 2008.

When asked if she wants more babies, Christina replied: "Oh, eventually, yes! Yes, absolutely. Absolutely! "Motherhood comes very naturally to me. I think a whole new confidence comes with being a mother. I feel very confident and very sexy as a mother.
"Christina also revealed the secret behind her post-baby figure was hitting the gym hard. She added to US TV show 'Extra': "I do some cardiovascular exercise. I do some weights.
I do some boxing too." The 27-year-old singer recently revealed her breasts swelled to a staggering E-cup when she was expecting Max. She said: "It's kind of hilarious! I've never fit into an E-cup before. I look at my husband and go, 'Guess what size this bra is?' And when I tell him, he's just amazed. We have kept the tags that prove it, to look back for memory's sake!"

No comments: