Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Lindsay Lohan's father won't walk her down aisle

Lindsay Lohan's father won't give her away if she marries girlfriend Samantha Ronson. Michael Lohan - who claims he hasn't been told about plans for Lindsay to marry DJ Samantha later this year - doubts he will be involved in the ceremony if his daughter does tie the knot.

Actress Lindsay Lohan attends Sephora's tenth anniversary celebration at Angel Orensanz Foundation on Thursday, July 17, 2008 in New York.

He said: "I haven't heard anything about an upcoming wedding from Lindsay, but if she was marrying Sam, I don't think she'd ask me to walk her down the aisle. "She knows about my Christian faith - she just wouldn't ask." Michael insists he does support Lindsay's relationship with Samantha and simply wants her to live a joyful life.

He added: "I want her to be happy and healthy and stay on the right path. If I discuss her relationship, I say that I want her to be happy." Last week, it was claimed Lindsay and Samantha were planning to exchange vows at a private Los Angeles ceremony. It is believed the nuptials could take place in November around the same time Lindsay releases her new album 'Spirit in the Dark'.

The 22-year-old star has reportedly bought a white Chanel mini-dress for the ceremony, while Samantha - the sister of super-producer Mark Ronson - is said to be toying with the idea of wearing a black trouser suit and top hat.

No comments: