Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt will be 'good' wife

Jennifer Love Hewitt thinks she will make a "good wife".

The actress - who recently separated from her 'Ghost Whisperer' co-star Jamie Kennedy after a year of dating - is comfortable being single but wants to settle down and have children.

"I'm a hopeless romantic. My middle name is Love. Valentine's Day is my favourite holiday. I want to have a family and children. I am a sucker for every romantic comedy that comes out."

The 31-year-old star - who has previously dated singer John Mayer, actor Ross McCall and was engaged to professional kayaker Brad Ludden - also laughed off her 'serial dater' tag, insisting she is no different to many other women.

She told the USA Today newspaper: "I'm made fun of a lot for it, but I don't think I'm that different from a large group of people out there who are better and happier when they can spend time with someone."

No comments: