Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tamsin Egerton's girl crush


Tamsin Egerton has a crush on Eva Green.

The British actress starred alongside the French beauty in TV drama 'Camelot' and was overawed by the model-and-actress' effortless sexiness.

She said: "Eva is so poised, so elegant, always dressed in Chanel. Men just drop at her feet. I don't think Eva even tries, it's just the way she talks to you - very intense and she kind of flirts with you."

The 'St. Trinians' actress also insisted she doesn't mind having to strip for movie roles, and thinks it is "bizarre" how much attention is paid to nude scenes.

She added to InStyle magazine: "It's bizarre how people react to nude scenes. I've never thought of my boobs as something to be proud of necessarily, they are what they are and everyone's got them."

While the 22-year-old beauty found working on 'Camelot' "amazing", she admits things didn't get off to a good start as she collapsed on the first day of filming.

She explained: "It was an amazing part to get. The role was extremely sought-after so every minute of every day I was living my dream and was never going to take it for granted.

"On my first day, I was filming in the Irish Sea and I nearly got hypothermia. I had to keep getting in the sea - it was like walking into an ocean of ice. It just took its toll and I collapsed. They had to wrap me in foil as I went a bit delirious."

No comments: