Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Charlize Theron's sexy weight

Charlize Theron feels "unsexy" when she is too skinny. The Oscar-winning actress had to lose a lot of weight for a movie role and felt uncomfortable as she prefers being curvier.

South African actress Charlize Theron poses on the red carpet for the German premiere of her latest movie 'Hancock' in Berlin, June 17, 2008. The film directed by Peter Berg opens in German cinemas on July 3.

Charlize - who also gained over 28lbs to plays murderer Aileen Wuornos in 2003 movie 'Monster' - said: "I played a woman with cancer in 'Sweet November'. I went down to a size 6 and I felt completely uncomfortable. I remember being cold and wrapping my arms around my body and feeling ribs and bone. I felt totally unsexy." The blonde beauty - who has been dating Irish actor Stuart Townsend for around six years - also took a swipe at Hollywood stars who put partying ahead of their careers.

She added to Britain's Elle magazine: 'I don't buy in to all that. Actually, it upsets me the way a lot of so-called celebrities just completely exploit themselves. I don't get it. "There's a decorum that I believe just doesn't exist in Hollywood any more. My whole life is about trying to move away from bad things and be happy."

No comments: