Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

J.Lo Gives In And Hires Nanny

Honey, we have a nanny. We can stay out late!

Ms I-Can-Do-It-Myself Jennifer Lopez has finally relented and has hired a nanny for her seven-month-old twins, Max and Emme.

Despite insisting she and hubby Marc Anthony didn’t need any nanny assistant when the kids were born, the couple recently said that they finally conceded defeat and brought in a nanny.

“I did it (looking after the kids) for a long time, but we started using a nanny a few weeks ago,” the Latina said during an interview.

But the 39-year-old isn’t taking things easy now that there’s a nanny in the house. “I still get up early with the kids. When the nanny comes, I get to have some alone time for myself and I get to take a nice long shower. But I still give them breakfast and I spend my whole day with them,” she says insisting she’s a full-time mum. “The nanny is there to help me get things done, that’s all. Marc and I are raising the kids.”

No word yet if J.Lo will spend time in the recording studio but with a nanny, she has more time on her hands. So what about it, Jenny?

No comments: