Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Emma Watson scared of Rupert

British actress Emma Watson arrives for the 2009 BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) awards ceremony at the Royal Opera House, in London February 8, 2009.

Emma Watson is terrified about kissing her co-star Rupert Grint.

The 18-year-old actress is dreading locking lips with Rupert for the first time in new movie 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'.

Emma - who plays Hermione Granger in the hit wizard franchise - said: "Well I've never had to do it before so I can't say I have any techniques. I've never had to kiss anyone on screen so it is all new to me. Of course I am nervous about it."
However, Emma has had some reassuring advice from Daniel Radcliffe - who plays boy wizard Harry Potter in the hit films.

She added to Britain's Daily Telegraph newspaper: "Apparently it gets quite boring after a couple of takes, that's what Daniel said to me anyway." Rupert, 20, has also expressed his concerns about shooting a love scene with Emma.

The actor - who plays Harry's best friend Ron Weasley in the movies - said recently: "As I've known Emma for so long, I reckon it will be 10 times worse. "I really love the seventh book, but there is no way it will be tame with the Hermione stuff.''

No comments: