Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Anne Hathaway:a big 'Weirdo'

Anne Hathaway is "a big weirdo".

The 25-year-old actress said although she loves making mainstream movies like 'The Devil Wears Prada', she also enjoys lending her talents to smaller projects like her new film 'Rachel Getting Married'.
She told BANG Showbiz: "I'm a big weirdo, so I'd love to do much more experimental stuff. And the fact I haven't done it up until now is not through a lack of desire, it's more a lack of opportunity.

"I just think, 'The freakier the better', you know? "I know some of my choices are more mainstream and I think there is a creativity to that as well.

But it's amazing to be able to say at 25-years-old, I have made a wedding movie with Kate Hudson in 'Bride Wars' and to also say I've made a wedding movie with Jonathan Demme."

Demme directs Anne in drama 'Rachel Getting Married', where she plays a drug addict who leaves rehab to attend her sister's wedding.

No comments: