Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Eva Mendes' beauty hang-up

Eva Mendes hangs upside down to maintain her stunning looks.

The 34-year-old beauty, who recently sparked controversy with her raunchy Calvin Klein adverts, believes letting blood rush to her head will deter the signs of ageing.

A source told the National Enquirer magazine: "Whether it is a photo session or a hot date, Eva swears by hanging her head down on a slant board for about 20 minutes. Allowing blood flow to your upper body and face will bring on a vibrant, flushed-with-youth look."

Eva recently confessed she hates going to the gym and struggles to control her cravings for junk food.

She said: "I work out once a week doing light weights but on the whole I find gyms so grey and so ugly - I don't want to listen to bad techno music on a treadmill.

"I'll say to myself, 'I can eat this pizza right now, but I will have to add an extra 30 minutes to my exercise today.' Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes it's not."

No comments: