Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

'Boring' Ashley Tisdale

Ashley Tisdale is "kind of boring".

The actress - who found worldwide fame starring as Sharpay Evans in the 'High School Musical' film franchise -prefers to concentrate on her work than go out partying with her friends.

She said: "I don't drink and I don't smoke. I'm not a good clubber and I never have been. I'm kind of boring. All of the 'High School Musical' cast are really good kids and we really like to keep that part of us normal.

"I love working - I love to do what I do. I like being creative and then going home."

Ashley, 23, also revealed she will really miss playing Sharpay - last year's 'High School Musical 3: Senior Year' was the final film in the franchise.

She added: "Sharpay is so much fun to play because she is the complete opposite to me. Stepping into someone else's shoes is what acting is all about. I hope when I leave the set I'm not like Sharpay though!"

No comments: