Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Paris Hilton's colour car-ordination

Paris Hilton has bought a new car to match her outfits.

The socialite has been seen driving both a pink and a blue version of the luxury Bentley in the last month, changing her car to suit her clothing.
Paris, 27, was spotted eating lunch with her mother at the Ivy restaurant in Los Angeles, wearing an all blue outfit, before driving off in the matching blue vehicle.

In December, it was reported Paris had took delivery of her $200,000 pink Bentley, which was a Christmas present to herself. At the time she revealed buying the unique car fulfilled a childhood fantasy.

Paris said: "I've just always wanted a pink car. I think when you're a little girl and you have the Barbie corvette you're always like, 'Oh I wish I had a car like this one day', so I think it just comes from being a fan of Barbie for so long.

"This is a car that I cannot drive every single day but I will be driving a lot. They put on protective tint on the windows so no paparazzi flashes can come through."

No comments: