Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Megan Fox's fiance snub

Actress Megan Fox poses backstage at the 66th annual Golden Globe awards in Beverly Hills, California January 11, 2009.

Megan Fox's fiance refused to go to the Golden Globe Awards with her.

The 'Transformers' actress - who is engaged to former 'Beverly Hills, 90210' star Brian Austin Green - presented a prize at Sunday's (11.01.09) prestigious event and admitted it was not her choice to attend on her own.

She said: "Brian doesn't want to be here. He doesn't want to be my date. He's a man. He has an ego.

"I think he's probably working on music. I don't think he cares."

Megan, 22 - who wore a stunning, tight-fitting golden gown to the event - also admitted being extremely nervous, insisting she was "insecure" about her appearance.

She said: "I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a transvestite. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared."

Megan added seeing some of the other stars arriving was doing nothing to calm her nerves, explaining: "I really want Salma Hayek's boobs."

No comments: