Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Lady GaGa shocked by signing

U.S. singer Lady Gaga performs at the Monte Carlo Grimaldi Forum in Monaco, February 17, 2009.

Lady GaGa was left red-faced when a male fan asked her to sign his genitals.

The 'Poker Face' singer was lost for words when the cheeky admirer made the X-rated request after she had performed a show in Canada.

She said: "I feel embarrassed saying this but the strangest thing I ever autographed was a man's penis. "I was doing a meet and greet backstage in Canada. I had enough room to write Lady GaGa but I don't really remember. I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe.

Maybe it is still there - who knows? It was a permanent marker too!"

The 22-year-old star recently admitted she isn't keen when the opposite sex approach her and try and flirt.

She is quoted as saying: "I don't give them a chance to even try a chat-up line. I give them a good, firm, 'No!' before they even speak. I find that does the trick every time."

No comments: