Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

GaGa: 'I want a fivesome with Take That'

Lady GaGa has reportedly revealed that she dreams of having five-in-a-bed sex with Take That.

The 'Paparazzi' singer first met Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald when she supported them on tour in June and said that she is now keen to get to know them better.

In an interview with RWD, she is quoted as saying: "I'd like all four at once. They're very sexy. I'm a single girl now and I love to have a good time."

On how she will satisfy her sexual urges in the meantime, she added: "I'm not looking for anyone. I just sleep with the guys in my band all the time because it's easier."

GaGa split from her boyfriend Speedy last month. She has since been branded a maneater by her record producer Rob Fusari.

No comments: