Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Surprisingly small Megan Fox

Megan Fox goes unnoticed in public because people don't realise how short she is.

The 'Transformers' beauty often remains anonymous when she goes out because everyone expects her to be a statuesque brunette.

She is quoted as saying: "People don't realise just how short I am. People always think I am taller so a lot of the time I go unnoticed because I am way down closer to the floor and everyone is looking for a taller girl. They think I am 5ft 10ins, but actually I am 5ft 4ins."

Megan is not the only celebrity to go unrecognised when she is in public.

'Lost' star Dominic Monaghan recently revealed he wears a disguise when he goes out as he doesn't always have time to stop and talk to fans.

He said: "I unfortunately have to get to places on schedule, I don't do a huge amount of stopping. I wear little disguises so I don't get stopped, but it's good to feel the love, and good to know people are supportive of projects that I'm involved with."

Katy Perry - famed for her outrageous outfits - recently revealed she wears regular clothes when she goes out as nobody expects her to dress down.

She said: "I am like a ninja when it comes to disguise. I am really good at putting on a hat and sunglasses and leaving my sparkly outfits at home and putting on some sweats or something."

No comments: