Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Dallerup: 'I will not shower naked'


Strictly Come Dancing's Camilla Dallerup has insisted that she will not shower naked on I'm A Celebrity....

However, the Danish professional dancer, 35, confessed that she is packing a bikini to emulate 2006 contestant Myleene Klass.

"Myleene looked fantastic and I think she did come across so lovely on the show. I think it is important to get a bikini because I certainly will not be showering naked," she said.

"I shall find one that doesn't fall down when you're showering. But, I have heard that the water is quite cold."

Dallerup also revealed that she is hoping to organise a dancing competition for her fellow celebrities.

"I definitely think dancing may need to be brought to the campfire. I think that we will need some entertainment and exercise when we are out there, so as not get too bored," she stated. "I just hope they are up for a dance.

"If the other teammates are up for it, I think it could be great to have a competition. We could have a goal together, sort of a bit of team-building. You do a lot of team-building anyway using dance, and it could be quite fun to see if it could help, especially if we have a bad day or something, a bit of dancing could bring us back and have a laugh."

No comments: