Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Night owl Christina Aguilera


Christina Aguilera is "naturally a night owl".

The 'Dirrty' singer - who has a 21-month-old son Max with her music executive husband Jordan Bratman - finds balancing motherhood and work difficult because she is at her most productive in the early hours of the morning.

She said: "When the sun goes down my whole body starts to come alive, although I am a little different now because I do have a child and my hours have been turned upside down for him.

"But I'm still naturally a night owl. If it were up to me my favourite time to work would be between three to four a.m., which is what it used to be before my baby was born."

The 28-year-old star has previously spoken about how having Max has forced her into changing her sleeping patterns.

She explained: "Now I'm a mother, I am getting up earlier. It's 6am every day but I'm a night owl regardless, which means that, for me, going to bed early means trying to get to sleep by 12.30am."

No comments: