Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Eva Longoria's cheat hate

Actress Eva Longoria poses at the premiere of the movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" at the Mann's Village theatre in Westwood, California December 8, 2008.

Eva Longoria will always try to expose cheating men.

The 'Desperate Housewives' actress says she would not hesitate to uncover anyone she witnesses getting close to a person who isn't their partner.

When asked how she would break the news, Eva said: "I'd tell her. I would probably take a picture with my camera phone first. It's tough, because sometimes people kill the messenger. But I think the truth always comes out, regardless of who tells us."

Eva - who is married to basketball player Tony Parker - has also given tips on how women should go about finding the perfect partner.
She added: "Just get out there and meet people. I think sometimes women are stuck in a type. I've never dated the same type. I fall in love with personalities, and they come in different packages."

Eva, 33, also says in her relationship she is a doting wife, adding to America's Glamour magazine: "I'm really a very fifties housewife. I love having dinner ready and making sure Tony's clothes are ironed and he's packed and ready when he goes on road trips.

"I'm the gardener, I definitely nurture. Tony is the flower. But there are times when Tony takes care of me in an emotional sense. But I love to take care of him."

No comments: