Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cameron Diaz overrun by kids

Cameron Diaz says the world doesn't need any more children.

The 'My Sister's Keeper' actress, who recently split from British model Paul Sculfor, believes it's unfair to judge women who don't want to settle down and start a family.

She said: "I think women are afraid to say that they don't want children because they're going to get shunned. But I think that's changing too now. I have more girlfriends who don't have kids than those that do. "And honestly? We don't need any more kids. We have plenty of people on this planet."

Although she doesn't feel ready to become a mother yet, 36-year-old Cameron has joked she may end up having a huge brood - likening herself to Nadya Suleman, who famously gave birth to octuplets last January.

The blonde beauty laughed: "I never say never. I don't know what's going to happen. 'I could end up adopting half a dozen kids, or I could end up being the next 'octomom'!"

Cameron - who has also previously dated a host of hunky stars, including Justin Timberlake, Matt Dillon and Jared Leto, and is now believed to be romancing Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine - is only interested in having relationships with confident men.

She explained to Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "What's changed from 10 years ago is that now I want a man who knows who he is. "Someone who understands himself, has already dealt with his issues and who can say, 'I see where I've been foolish before and I'm not going to be like that again.' "

No comments: