Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Heather Graham loves tantric sex

Heather Graham says people "haven't lived" unless they've tried tantric sex.

The 39-year-old actress insists the practice - which involves meditating during sex to heighten pleasure - brings couples closer together and helps improve relationships.

She said: "You haven't lived until you've tried tantric sexual healing. I first got into it when I was filming 'The Guru' in 2002 and I haven't looked back. "What most people know about tantric sex is that it lasts eight hours. But you're not having sex continually. You can take a bath, massage your partner, listen to music.

The idea is that you let the whole thing build very slowly until finally you merge with your partner. It works for me." Heather also revealed she has no intention of growing old "gracefully", explaining she wants to stay as sexy as possible for as long as she can.

The star added she plans to wear revealing clothes and pile on make-up well into old age. She told Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper: "I can see myself as a naughty old lady. I admire those people who hold on to their elegance in old age but I'd rather have fun. I want to stay saucy and sexy. I want to be vamping it up in short skirts and low-cut tops right to the end."

No comments: