Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Courageous kisser Katy Perry

Katy Perry is not worried about catching herpes.

The 'I Kissed a Girl' singer - who regularly smooches her female fans - isn't afraid of contracting germs when she swaps saliva with strangers.

She said: "Every night, when I play a show, I pick one girl and I kiss her.

I've kissed about 50 and I'm not worried about swine flu. Or herpes."

However, the 24-year-old singer - who is dating Gym Class Heroes frontman Travis McCoy - insists she keeps her most mischievous stories to herself.

She explained: "I'm not a Disney kid. I have fun and live life to the fullest. I can't tell you the baddest thing because I have to keep that for my secret diary."

Although she is known for speaking her mind, the US beauty gets frustrated when fans and critics think she is lying.

She said: "No one believes I grew my own boobs. Everyone thinks they're fake because they're double Ds. Also people think my parents are stiff and strict because they are church ministers. But they're so funny, cool and modern. My dad has just got four tattoos."

No comments: