Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Charlize Theron walloped by Will

Actress Charlize Theron arrives for a Film Society Gala Tribute to honor actor Tom Hanks with the Chaplin Award in New York April 27, 2009.

Will Smith punched Charlize Theron in the face when they first worked together.

The actor was preparing to portray legendary boxer Muhammad Ali when he starred alongside the blonde beauty in 2000's 'The Legend of Bagger Vance' - and got carried away showing off his fighting skills.

Charlize said: "The first time I worked with him he punched me in the face. He was training for 'Ali'. I encouraged him to show me a couple of moves. I was completely knocked out!"

The 33-year-old actress - who teamed up with the 40-year-old star again for superhero movie 'Hancock' last year - insists she loves working with Will, despite falling victim to his powerful punch.

She added: "Seriously, though, I'd be happy to be punched out by Will anytime. He swore to me that it was an accident."

As well as being a fan of Will, Charlize is also a huge admirer of Tom Hanks - especially his butt.

The Oscar-winning actress - who was directed by Tom in her breakthrough movie 'That Thing You Do!' in 1996 - is very impressed with the 52-year-old star's firm behind.

She said last week: "He has a really good a*s. A really, really good butt!

"Besides that fact, I'm a massive fan of his. There's something about him that is really genuine and sweet."

No comments: