Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Taylor Swift's flaming photo revenge

Taylor Swift burns photos of her ex-boyfriends.

The 'Love Story' singer - who has been romantically linked to stars including singer Joe Jonas and actor Lucas Till - has warned future suitors to treat her well or face the consequences.

She said: "If you break my heart, hurt my feelings or mess with friends I'll have to write a song about you. "I am not the only girl that burns ex-boyfriends' pictures."

Taylor, 19, has also revealed she was unpopular at school but insists struggling to fit in made her more determined to succeed in later life.

The blonde beauty explained to FOX News: "It doesn't matter if you don't have friends in junior high. Being an outsider gave me time to think. But there was a time when my greatest fear was not fitting in at school - I never thought I would have a sold-out concert."

Taylor recently admitted she draws inspiration from her relationships, particularly if they fail.

She said: "Let's say I date a guy who really does nothing but damage me, and you've spent time, you've spent effort, and you've put everything into trying to make that work. And it didn't. So you write a song about it. It was worth everything if you write a song about it."

No comments: