Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Robert Pattinson trust on his close friends

"Twilight" heartthrob Robert Pattinson says he has a group of close friends, whom he believes won't leak his private life on various publications. "I've had a very close-knit group of friends for a really long time and I know that none of them would ever do anything like that," he confesses.

Asked about what he will do if his estranged girlfriends tell his secrets to media, Pattinson jokingly answers, "I'd kill them! Actually I don't think I've had anything interesting enough to warrant a kiss and tell." Then, he explains further, "Although I've been surprised with some acquaintances - they've been saying little things that you hear through the grapevine and you suddenly realize what someone's really like. I don't think they'd [girlfriends] even remember who I am."

In related news, Robert Pattinson reveals that he dreamed of writing political speeches when he was at school. "I just liked the whole idea of it. I wanted to be involved with politics," he states. "That's what my whole plan was. I was going to go to university and then I just thought, 'Ah, I can't be bothered to do anything. I don't want to do any more homework!'"


No comments: