Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Katy Perry wants sugar daddy

Katy Perry wants to marry an older man.

The 24-year-old singer - who recently reunited with Gym Class Heroes singer Travis McCoy following a brief split - hates being single and can see herself settling down with someone who has more life experience.

She said: "I don't like being single. I live a fantastic life, full of magical things, and at the end of the day all I want to do is share it with someone.

"I'll probably end up with someone who's a bit older and a few steps ahead of me - I want someone I can learn from."

The 'I Kissed A Girl' star finds it hard to date people because she is so selective and her fame puts pressure on the relationship.

She added to Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "It's always been difficult because I'm so picky.

"And if I go to dinner with a guy, people automatically think we're dating. And then when you do start dating it becomes a race to the altar."

No comments: