Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Green fingered Sienna Miller

Sienna Miller is a keen gardener.

The 27-year-old star - who is regularly called one of the world's most beautiful women - loves nothing better than getting dirty in the grass and mud because it helps keep her grounded.

She said: "I love cooking and I'm trying to make my place in the country self-sufficient - I'm planting a vegetable patch. I love having that balance in my life, which can get a bit crazy. I like to hang out with friends and family too."

Sienna - who plays The Baroness in new movie 'G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra' - also revealed she has no plans to quit the UK for Los Angeles for the sake of career, because she would miss her family.

She said: "I still live in London and, while I love it in Los Angeles, England will always be my home. My dogs are there, my cottage is there and my family's there. Plus, I love a good pub."

No comments: