Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Miley Cyrus has 'Elvis Mayer' crush

Miley Cyrus' ideal man is a combination of John Mayer, Elvis Presley, James Morrison and Rob Thomas.

The 'Hannah Montana' star is currently single after splitting from underwear model Justin Gaston and is keen to find a musical lover.

Writing on her Twitter account, the 16-year-old star said: "Dear GOD, I would like a boy that is like John Mayer/ James Morrison/ Elvis/ Rob Thomas all in one. YOU'RE THE BEST! Love always, Miley (sic)." Yesterday (05.07.09), Miley opened up about her split from Justin, admitting she is thrilled the relationship is over.

She said: "I am lovinggg being single :) life is so carefree!!! (sic)." But just hours later, the teen star had an abrupt change of heart, writing: "Why do I listen to songs that make me cry?

Even better question, why do I listen to songs that make me miss you? Goodnight moon, goodnight stars, goodnight my love wherever you are. Sweet dreams." It is unclear whether Miley was referring to Justin, or her ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas, who she dated for two years.

The pair have been photographed together several times since Miley ended her relationship with Justin.

No comments: