Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nicole Scherzinger's music priority

Nicole Scherzinger thinks music is more important than sex.

The Pussycat Dolls star - who is currently dating Formula one star Lewis Hamilton - says performing and writing songs is her priority in life.

She said: "Sex is not important to me but making love is... but music is more important. Having my relationship so much in the spotlight definitely makes things interesting."

Nicole also revealed she has become happier over the years by not placing too much pressure on herself.

She told Britain's Observer newspaper: "Yes, I'm happy. It's hard because you always want the next thing; you're always expecting so much of life and of yourself - but I've really learned in the past year how to be happy in the moment."

Although she's happy with life at the moment, Nicole has not ruled out using therapy in the future if things become too much for her.

She said: "I've never had it, but I'd consider it for the future, sure. I would use whatever help was available - I think we all should."

No comments: