Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sienna Miller too busy for love

'Factory Girl' star Sienna Miller has decided to put her career ahead of her love life, and doesn't care if she ever finds a boyfriend.

Sienna Miller doesn't have time for a boyfriend.

The stunning actress - who was recently rumoured to have rekindled her romance with father-of-four Balthazar Getty - insists she's putting her career before her love life and is too busy to have a relationship.

She said: "Honestly I don't have time for those type of things. But I do agree that summer is an ideal time to fall in love. Lately I'm non-stop and really working a lot, so I don't have time for doing romantic things. But it's OK for now, I really don't mind."

When she does get time off, Sienna revealed she likes to spend time in her garden.

She said: "I love cooking and I've got a cottage in the country. I'm planting a vegetable patch and a garden, so I've become green fingered recently. I want my place to be self-sufficient, so that's what I've been working on and that's been very relaxing. I love having the balance of that in the life that I lead because it can get a little crazy."

No comments: