Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Tough actress Megan Fox

Megan Fox shocked movie bosses with how tough she is.

The 23-year-old actress did a lot of her own stunts on latest film 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' and producers couldn't believe how much pain she could take.

She is quoted as saying: "I prefer to do as many stunts as possible. I'll do as many as my insurance will allow me to do. On 'Transformers' I did about 40 per cent of my own stunts but on the next movie I did all of them. People are constantly shocked at the beatings I can take. It's because once you have done 'Transformers' you feel like you can do anything. It's easy after going through that."

Megan recently admitted she was left in awe of her action double on 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' after she survived a death-defying stunt.

She said: "Our stunt doubles almost died because there was a gas bomb and it blew up too early. But everyone survived."

No comments: