Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Lady Gaga married to music

U.S. singer Lady Gaga performs during the Isle of MTV concert in Floriana, outside Valletta July 8, 2009.

Lady Gaga will never get married.

The 'Poker Face' singer - who is dating a businessman called Speedy - won't ever settle down with a man because her work will always take priority over her love life.

She said: "You know, I probably won't ever settle down. Part of me would love all that, but the bigger part of me knows it's never going to happen. I don't think I'm cut out for love and marriage. Music and my art are the big things in my life. I know whatever happens they won't cheat on me and they'll never let me down. Men nearly always do."

However, the 23-year-old singer - who is known for her outrageous flesh-flashing outfits and party lifestyle - insists she is not upset at the thought of spending her life alone.

She explained: "I don't need a man. I might sometimes want a man, but I don't need one. I earn my money, I create my art, I know where I am going.

"I think my parents thought I'd be married by now, but I rebelled against that whole life. I'm unconventional, I'm a rebel."

No comments: