Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Robert Pattinson's 'strange' fame

Robert Pattinson is finding fame "strange".

The 'Twilight' star, who has attracted hordes of fans since playing vampire Edward Cullen in the hit teen franchise, is still adjusting to life as a worldwide star.

His 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' co-star Jamie Campbell Bower said: "Robert is coping with it all very well. I think he is finding all the attention a bit strange.

"I met all the cast for the first time when we started shooting the second film. It was fun.

"I hung out with them and they are lovely people. There is always a connection with actors that you work with - it doesn't matter it you like them or not. There is always a connection."

Jamie - who plays Caius in the second vampire instalment - was overwhelmed by the attention the cast attracted while they were shooting in the US.

The 20-year-old British actor added to BANG Showbiz: "It is nice to be back in England because I have anonymity there and I can do whatever I want. But being in America was absolutely crazy, you couldn't go out. There were paparazzi following us everywhere. It was fun for me because I was only there for two-and-a-half weeks but I feel sorry for the guys who have to deal with it the whole time."

No comments: