Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hugh Jackman's growing love

Hugh Jackman falls more in love with his wife every day.

The 'Australia' actor has been married to wife Deborra Lee-Furness for 13 years and credits her and their two children, Oscar, eight, and Ava, three, with keeping him sane as he becomes more successful.

Jackman said: "My wife Deb, and kids Oscar and Ava, keep me grounded. When I won the Sexiest Man Alive award, Oscar said, 'What, you?'

"Deb's amazing, nothing fazes her. She doesn't have an ounce of jealousy and there's no competition between us. I've always been romantic - I love Deb more every day."

The 40-year-old star knew he wanted to marry Debbora as soon as her saw her on the set of Australian TV show 'Correlli'.

He revealed: "It was my first big acting job on 'Correlli' - she was the star, my leading lady. She was beautiful and larger than life. Everyone on set was in love with her. I had a crush on her for ages and started planning my proposal after three months."

No comments: