Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Zac Efron bribes fans

Zac Efron uses posters of himself as bribes.

The '17 Again' actor always keeps memorabilia of his films in the boot of his car to help him get out of difficult situations.

Zac, 21, said: "I've kind of got it figured out. I just pull in to the lot at the movie studio and photographers can't follow me.

"The first time I did it, they weren't going to let me in. The guy at the gate was like, 'What are you going to do for me?' I said, 'What do you want me to do?' He's like, 'I got kids.' And I was like, 'Well, I got a poster in the trunk!'

"It's smart to keep some swag in the trunk, just in case."

Zac also added he hates to keep paraphernalia from his most successful film venture 'High School Musical' in his house, instead filling his garage and parents' home with merchandise.

He also said he is trying to be taken seriously as an actor and shed his clean-cut image.

Zac continued to America's GQ magazine: "It's such a fine line between being famous for who you are personally and for your films. And I've been on the wrong side of it my whole career.

"A guy I worked with recently told me, 'You have to earn the right to hold a gun.' And that completely made sense.

"Most parts you'd want, people won't really consider you for, because you have to earn that respect.

"Somebody said to me, 'What do you want to do? A cool crime drama? Do you want to shoot up heroin? We'll do anything you want to do...the Musical."

No comments: