Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Lily Allen plans tattoo

Lily Allen wants to get a tattoo saying "shut up" to remind her to be quiet.

The 'Fear' singer claims she needs a permanent reminder of the perils of voicing her opinions.

She said: "In fact I'm getting a tattoo on my wrist that says, 'Shut up!' Perhaps it will remind me to keep my mouth shut when I shouldn't say certain things - that might make my life easier."

The 23-year-old singer hopes if she can learn not to reveal the intimate details of her life people will stop being so interested in her.

She said: "I can see why Britney Spears and Amy Winehouse go nutty. All the attention I've been getting lately is surreal, and invasive, intrusive and weird. Whenever I open my door there are people with cameras outside. I'm trapped in my own home."

If the 'Smile' star goes ahead with the new body art she should double check she is not copying anyone else.

The singer and pal Lindsay Lohan recently had 'Shh...' tattooed on their index fingers and the British star was unhappy after learning 'Umbrella' singer Rihanna already had an identical inking.

Lily said: "I've since found out Rihanna's got the same thing, so it's not really - I mean she's very cool - but I thought I was being original."

No comments: