Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

'Man's woman' Eva Mendes

Affiliates Making $20,000 In One Month! - Click Here!


'The Spirit' actress Eva Mendes thinks 'belonging' to a man is sexy. Eva Mendes thinks 'belonging' to a man is sexy.

'The Spirit' actress - who is in a relationship with producer George Gargurevich - loves the feeling of being looked after by her boyfriends.

She said: 'The flip side to this strong career woman you see is a woman who loves being her man's woman. It's just sexy to belong to a man.

'Of course, we don't belong to anyone but ourselves, but how boring. There's a certain part of me that's like, 'Please take care of me'. It's just a natural thing. But I'm not sure if every woman has it.'

Eva, 34, also said she hates jealous men and would instantly end a relationship if her partner showed any signs of envy.

She added to Esquire magazine: 'Jealousy is the one thing I can't tolerate in a guy because of my career.

'Everything else can be talked through, but if you're jealous, you're holding me back and I can't do what I love. So that's a deal-breaker.'

No comments: