Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Katy Perry engaged

Katy Perry is engaged. Gym Class Heroes frontman Travis McCoy - who has been dating the 'Hot N Cold' singer since 2005 - reportedly proposed during a romantic trip to Paris by kissing Katy, 24, with a huge diamond ring in his mouth.

A source said: "Katy was stunned. She knew Travis was planning to pop the question but had no idea how he was going to do it. She was amazed at how original the proposal was." It is not yet known when the loved up couple plan to set a date for their nuptials or whether they have told their families they are betrothed.

Earlier this year, Travis, 27, revealed he had bought Katy a "promise" ring to signify the strength of their relationship.

He said: "I went in to the jewellery store and said I wanted a ring. The lady behind the counter said, 'Here's one for $300.' I was like, 'I want a nice ring!' Then I pointed to the big one. "I was so scared to give it to her but she was so excited! And I'd set up flowers everywhere."

No comments: