Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Lily Allen's model doubts

Lily Allen does not think she is a good role model.

The 'Smile' singer - who previously revealed she tried ecstasy at the age of 14 - believes young people should look up to family members rather than celebrities they have never met.

Lily said: "I think role models should be aunts and uncles, mothers and sisters and brothers. Why would you want to put someone on a pedestal that you know nothing about?"

However, the 23-year-old has also revealed she is toning down her hell-raising lifestyle and refuses to be influenced by her wild friends.

She added: "My mates are in a totally different place. I've grown up so much and they are still all into going out dancing and taking drugs.

"I hang out with much older people. I go for dinners at posh places and talk about art."

The 23-year-old beauty - who recently revealed she will quit her music career when she finds the right man - also says she dreams of starting a family.

She said: "I don't think I want to be doing this at the same times as that. I certainly wouldn't want to mix the two. But I do enjoy it."

No comments: