Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Beyonce 'scared off' having a baby

Commission Blueprint $6513 day CB & Google Tactics - Click Here!

Beyonce has revealed that seeing her sister give birth has caused her to reconsider having children for a while.

The singer said that she was "traumatised" watching sister Solange Knowles welcome her son Daniel Smith Junior into the world.

"I'm terrified of delivering a child because I saw my nephew being born," she told the US edition of Elle.

Beyonce added that she believes childbirth should only be witnessed by a woman when she is in labour, saying: "At the hospital, my sister said: 'Girl, you better come on in here.' I told her: 'No-one should see that before their time.'

"I told Solange: 'Please don't do this to me.' But Solange did. Oh my. Whooo. I'm 27. I got time."

No comments: