Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lindsay Lohan: MySpace will be first place to know about spilt with Samantha

Commission Blueprint $6513 day CB & Google Tactics - Click Here!

Actress Lindsay Lohan Promotes 6126 Leggings At Nordstrom at The Grove on December 8, 2008 in Los Angeles, California.

Lindsay Lohan took to her Celebrity MySpace blog Monday to sound off about rumors that she had split with girlfriend Samantha Ronson.

"Today I was out with my friend Jamie and paparazzi wouldn't stop asking me where Samantha was," she writes on her MySpace Celebrity page. "And I'm not writing this blog because I feel like I need to prove that I'm with my girl to anyone at all ... it's just annoying.

“and I love myspace because it allows me to vent without having to deal with the noise of the ‘tabloids’ and ‘stalkerazzi’s’” she continued.
They should just stop asking altogether, once and for all, if she and I are broken up," she goes on.
She said it would be the first place she would announce a split from her celebrity DJ girlfriend, if it were to ever happen "because I can just write, and I love writing, and I can prove all the liars wrong."

Lohan first denied split rumors last week on her MySpace page.

Of Ronson, she tells December's Harper's Bazaar: "She's a wonderful person and I love her very much."

No comments: