Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Robert Pattinson likes to mad, mental, strong women

Commission Blueprint $6513 day CB & Google Tactics - Click Here!

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart attended the premiere of movie "Twilight" in Paris, December 12.

Twilight star Robert Pattinson has revealed that he is attracted to women who are slightly mad.

When asked about what qualities does he look for in his girl, the 22-year-old heartthrob said that he likes his ladies to be "mental, strong women."

"The stuff I find attractive in women, I always regret finding attractive," Contactmusic quoted him as telling British magazine Closer.

"I always like a kind of madness in a woman, and when they are really, really strong. And they're the worst - mental, strong women!

"But I like it when they hate me right from the beginning," he added.

No comments: