Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Johnny Depp's engagement shop

Johnny Depp has reportedly bought an engagement ring for partner Vanessa Paradis.

The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star asked a high-end California jewellery store to close to the public so he could privately choose a ring for Vanessa, who he has been dating for 10 years.

A source told America's OK! magazine: "This was Johnny's third or fourth visit to the store.

"He looked at an assortment of classic solitaire diamond rings in platinum settings - a really beautiful selection of elegant and understated rings and made a very large purchase."

Johnny - who has two children, Lily Rose, nine and Jack, six, with Vanessa - has previously insisted he and the French star have no desire to marry.

The 45-year-old actor once claimed: "I don't feel like I need a piece of paper that says I own her and she owns me."

Vanessa, 35, recently said she already feels married and has no need to take her relationship further.

She said: "I love the romance of 'Let's get married' but then when you have it so perfect… I mean, I'm more married than anybody can be - we have two kids. Maybe one day, but it's something I can really do without."

No comments: