Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jennifer Aniston's chilli Christmas

Cast member Jennifer Aniston poses at the premiere of the movie "Marley & Me" at the Mann Village theatre in Westwood, California Dec. 11, 2008.

Jennifer Aniston cooks chilli at Christmas. The 'Marley and Me' actress and her family have eaten the spicy dish during the festive period ever since she was a child.
She said: "My favourite tradition is picking out my tree and then the tree trimming. I just got mine! And there's eggnog, Christmas carols, usually chilli, cupcakes. I've cooked the chilli - my mom has a great recipe.
But now I have a lovely lady cook it because I want people to be happy!" Jennifer, 39, recently joked she spends holidays and weekends with ex-husband Brad Pitt, his new partner Angelina Jolie and the couple's six children.
During a revealing interview with America's GQ magazine, for which she posed nude wearing just a necktie, the actress joked: "The funny thing is, people don't realise we all go away to The Hamptons on the weekends.
That would be hysterical - I've got Zahara on my hip, and Knox there too!"

No comments: