Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Kate Hudson's ski break

Kate Hudson will spend Christmas trying to keep her son out of trouble on the ski slopes. The 29-year-old actress will spend the festive period skiing with four-year-old Ryder - her child with ex-husband, Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson - in the mountains of Colorado.
She said: "Every year we go to Colorado because we grew up there and we ski." Ryder learned to ski last Christmas, mastering the slopes so quickly he was tackling advanced runs by the time Kate came to check on him.

She recalled: "I started panicking a little bit because I couldn't see him anywhere, and the instructor came over and said, 'Oh, actually, he's up on the mountain.' I'm standing there in my skis and I'm looking up and all of a sudden I see this little kid in camouflage and I'm like, 'No!' He is just zooming down the mountain and I started to cry?I grew up skiing, and then you see your kids ski and there's a freedom in it, it's beautiful."

No comments: