Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Carrie Underwood's treat temptation

Carrie Underwood finds it hard to resist gorging on junk food when she's touring.

The 'Cowboy Casanova' singer does her best to eat healthily and has to make a "conscious effort" not to dine out in restaurants.

She said: "I think the hardest thing about what I do is eating healthy because we're all over the place.

"It's fast food, there's after-show food, you get pizza, whatever. I don't do that. I don't eat out ever.

"Every once in a while I have a day off and I might go to a restaurant - but no after-show food and I keep my fridge stocked. It's all about making a conscious effort. I don't do anything crazy, but I definitely try to take care of myself."

Carrie recently got engaged to ice hockey player Mike Fisher and as well as trying to stay in shape for her big day, she has also been thinking about how she'll look.

She said: "I'm Southern. I like big hair and eyeliner. I want my wedding day to be me, so I'll probably be rocking some big hair and some eyeliner." 

No comments: