Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow criticised Downey kiss

Gwyneth Paltrow called Robert Downey Jr. a bad kisser.

The actress locks lips with the hunk in forthcoming superhero sequel 'Iron Man 2' but the actor - who plays the title character and his alter ego Tony Stark - claims he deliberately toned down the passion to stop their smooch being "weird".

He said: "She said to me that I didn't know what I was doing, like it didn't feel good. I'm like, 'You know what? First of all, we're all friends, so what would be creepy would be if I was coming off all sexy to you-which by the way, I've done in movies and it creeps them out. So what am I going to creep you out for?' "

However, despite Gwyneth's criticism, the 45-year-old actor insists his co-star - who reprises her role as Pepper Potts in the sequel - really enjoyed their love scene.

He quipped: "I couldn't get her off of me. It was embarrassing.

"Despite what she said on set, she still thinks about it."

Speaking about their romantic moment, 37-year-old Gwyneth revealed both her husband, Coldplay singer Chris Martin, and Robert's wife, the movie's executive producer Susan Downey, were on set for it.

She said: "It was great because both my husband and his were right there." 

No comments: