Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Internet dater Rihanna

Rihanna uses the web to keep in touch with her boyfriend.

The 'Rude Boy' hitmaker and her baseball player lover Matt Kemp chat online when she is away on tour to keep the spark alive in their romance.

Rihanna - who is currently in Paris, France, on the European leg of her 'Last Girl on Earth' tour - told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "I'm really happy right now. It's an amazing city. I love it. It would have been so cool if he was here. I was hoping he would be able to come to London but he's working. And I'm touring and shooting videos for my next single so it's going to be seven weeks before I see him again.

"We have to make do with Skype and phone, but I miss him. And this is the most romantic town. I can't wait to see him again.

"It'll probably be when I get back to America that we can hook up properly."

The 22-year-old singer also revealed she now has a doctor on the road with her monitoring her injured ribs.

Rihanna - who suffered the injury while performing in Zurich, Switzerland - said: "One thing knocked something else out and it went on from there. I went to hospital just to check it and it's OK. I have a doctor on tour now to watch out for me."

The 'Umbrella' singer seems to be falling for hunky Matt and recently admitted she is having a lot of "fun" with the sportsman.

She said: "It's new, and it's fun, and it's nothing too serious, you know. I don't want anything that's going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way. I just want to have fun, and that's what it's about."

No comments: