Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vera Farmiga pregnant?

Vera Farmiga is reportedly pregnant.

The 'Up In The Air' actress - who already has 15-month-old son Fynn with her husband Renn Hawkey - has pulled out of her role in forthcoming movie 'Machine Gun Preacher' alongside Gerard Butler because she would be unable to travel.

A source told In Touch Weekly magazine: "She is three months pregnant and due in October. The role would have meant travelling to Africa this summer, but because her baby is due in the fall, she would have been too far along to make the trip."

Vera, 36, recently revealed she can't remember what life was like before she became a parent.

She said: "I've played a lot of mothers in my movies and I come from a massive family where the youngest is like 20-something years younger than I am. My mother had seven kids and I've sort of been studying her my whole life so I knew what to expect. But the funny part is, since having my son Fynn, I don't remember what life was like before parenthood." 

No comments: