Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Zoe Saldana's naked co-star shock

Zoe Saldana threatened to punch her co-star when he flashed at her.

The actress was taken by surprise when James Marsden took off his clothes when filming new movie 'Death at a Funeral' because he hadn't warned her he was planning to strip for their scene.

She explained: "The funniest thing that James did wasn't so funny. He's supposed to be naked on the rooftop and I open the window and go, 'What are you doing, come back inside?' He didn't give me any warning that he had taken off his pants. So I just opened the window and saw a lot more of him than I was expecting, and I'm just trying not to look below his eyes.

"Afterwards, I yelled at him, 'Warn me if you ever do that again or I'm going to punch you.' And he's like, 'But you were such a lady. You never looked down.' "

As well as being uncomfortable with James' nudity, the actress admits she insisted scenes in another of her new movies, 'The Losers', be rewritten as she didn't want to bare all on camera.

She told Parade.com: "The way that scene was written in the original script, my character was naked. I literally told the director, 'If I am going to do this scene, there is no way I'm going to be nude because it just isn't necessary or even believable. So there was a negotiation and I ended up in my bra and panties. I don't mind using my physical assets as a weapon, but there's a limit." 

No comments: