Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Scarlett Johansson's comforting marriage

Scarlett Johansson finds marriage "comforting".

The 'Iron Man 2' star - who wed actor Ryan Reynolds 18 months ago - admits tying the knot changed her life but finds their union reassuring.

She said: "I mean, you're married and suddenly you have your own family. There's a nice comfort in that. That part of your life is certain, in a way. You've got your home in that other person."

The 'Lost in Translation' actress insists she prefers a quiet life at home and loves nothing more than cooking for her husband.

She added to America's In Style magazine: "He loves to eat. I like cooking alone - I find it very therapeutic. I put on some music, maybe have a glass of wine, and make something like a turkey Bolognese or a nice frittata.

"You're not going to find me at 4 a.m. hitting up the club, bottle full of bub. Maybe on a rare occasion. But I've just never been much of a clubby, nightlife kind of person."

The 25-year-old beauty's relationship with Ryan, 33, has also been praised by her co-stars, with 'Iron Man' actor Robert Downey Jr. believing they are perfect for one another.

He said: "I'm crazy about Ryan. I think they're a great couple, a really natural fit for each other. They've really come into themselves since they've been fully together." 

No comments: